Compliance Registrations - Investment Bank
Permanent | £55000 - £75000 per annum | City | England | 17.04.18
Our client is a global bank covering all asset classes who are looking for an experienced Compliance officer to join their expanding function taking the lead on Registrations and the Senior Managers regime.
The key responsibilities within the role will be to:
- Provide advice in relation to the FCA Senior Managers Regime/Approved Persons regime and associated requirements.
- Act as point of contact within the business for regulatory competence queries, ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the business.
- Manage the registration and approval process for the UK registered business/
The successful applicant will have:
- A detailed knowledge of Wholesale banking business operations is essential.
- Previous hands on experience of Registrations and the Senior Managers Regime is required
- Ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders and mentor junior members of staff.
To find out more and apply for this role please contact Chris Roots on 02033018714 or firstname.lastname@example.org.